I bet many of you love vintage photographs just like I do. So, hurry to buy some mason jars to complete this craft. Great way to capture your memories in a different style! Super simple and cheap to make.
What you need:
- quart sized mason jar with lid,
- black and white 4×6 picture trimmed to fit,
- vegetable oil,
- dried flowers (optional),
- glue (if you don’t want to let the photo free float).
1. Insert your picture into the mason jar and pour enough vegetable oil to cover completely. Another option is to put a few dabs of glue on the back of 4″ X 6″ photo. Insert the photo into the Mason jar and adhere the picture onto the back wall of the jar. Let it dry.
2. Put some dried flowers on the opposite side of the picture.
3. Tighten the lid up and it’s done! The vegetable oil will suspend the picture inside the jar without penetrating it, causing it to look aged and slightly transparent. A total vintage look of old yellowed pictures from the past.