Don’t wait for a snowy day to have some wintertime fun! You and the kids can build a snowman anytime with this festive craft idea.
You will need:
- Small wide mouth Mason Jar,
- Cosmo Cricket lid,
- Design Master spray paint in Glossy White,
- a glass candlestick holder,
- E6000 glue,
- small black hat (and holly and ribbon if desired),
- google eyes,
- small piece of orange felt,
- five small black buttons for eyes,
- hot glue or craft glue.
1. Spray paint the Mason Jar and the glass candlestick holder. Let them dry.
2. Next, use the E6000 to glue the jar and the candlestick holder together.
3. Cut a small triangle out of the orange felt for the nose. Attach googly eyes, felt nose and button mouth with hot glue or craft glue.
4. Glue ribbon and berries to hat. Glue hat to lid.
5. To make the snowman scarf, cut a piece of felt two inches in width and eight inches in length.Cut fringe in scarf. Tie it around snowman’s neck.
6. Fill your snowman up with candy or just enjoy it as holiday decor!
Source : yesterdayontuesday