You’re a big wine drinker and have plenty of leftover wine bottles? What do you do with them? Do you put them in a recycle bin and let them disappear in a furnace? I’m sure we can do more than that and we can transform them in useful, decorative objects. Creative recyclers have converted old bottles into different household objects and works of art.
1. Place 2 recycled bottles in a wooden crate and use as a cool bracelet holder. Hang it on the wall. Simple and functional.
2. Use as Candle Holders for a pretty vignette or tablescape. Mix and match clear glass and colored glass together.
3. Make simple and sweet flower arrangements out of old colored glass perfume bottles.
or a clear glass bottle is just as beautiful… Place in your window sill for a pop of color.
4. Attach cobalt blue wine bottles to the wall with some cool hardware for a unique wall display.
5. Decorate pretty blue glass bottles with natural raffia and some nautical charms for a chic display for your beach home.